As I’m testing Moza Air 2 for some time, I create a how to video for timelapse mode in this gimbal. It works really well and it’s fun to play with it 🙂 Besides the Moza Air 2 timelapse tutorial I’ve got for you a great giveaway! Moza toghether with all their ambassadors organizes a giveaway with prize value of over 1000$! 🙂 More info below or in the video.
WIN OVER 1000$ worth filmmaking kit from Moza!
To take part in the giveaway just click this link: MOZA GIVEAWAY and do stuff listed there, like subscribing my YT channel, other Moza ambassadors channels etc. Each activity gives you more chances to win. The giveaway ends on 4th January and then Moza will announce one luck winner who get all of the prizes!
Speaking of prizes! Here’s what you can win:
- Moza Aircross gimbal with dual handle and thumb controller – so the gimbal I used for my Explore Poland project 🙂
- UPCOMING MOZA GIMBAL – this is exciting! Probably it will be the new Moza X, which looks insane! It will be cool to test it out as one of the first people in the world 😉
- Moza Mini Mi smartphone gimbal – with this one I shot Kraków project 😉
- Bestview on-camera monitor – about this one I don’t know anything, but on-camera monitor always comes in handy
- Mirfak MOIN LED lights – 2 pieces – these are tiny but very powerfull LED lights with magnet mounting. I’ve got them for a few weeks and I love them!
For sure the prizes are worth trying 🙂 I wish you all good luck!