Explore everything that is on the Hyperlapse Academy including members only stuff, future content and become a timelapse pro!
GET ACCESS to over 500$ worth courses for half it’s value!
- ALL THE COURSES:
- TIMELAPSE COURSE 129$
- HYPERLAPSE COURSE 129$
- ADVANCED TIMELAPSE & HYPERLAPSE COURSE 129$
- DIRECTOR’S COMMENTARY SERIES:
- PANTA RHEI WROCŁAW DIRECTOR’S COMMENTARY 89$
- EXPLORE POLAND DIRECTOR’S COMMENTARY 89$
- ALL THE FUTURE UPDATES AND NEW LESSONS
After purchase you’ll get access to over 5 hours of video lessons available to stream online on this website. You’ll learn how to plan, shoot and process timelapse and hyperlapse shots, but also how to sell your work and prepare outstanding film from start to finish
It’s everything you need to become a pro hyperlapse photographer!
Benefits of purchasing membership:
Access to the whole platform, including:
- ✔️ 5+ hours & over 550$ worth of content:
- ✔️ Timelapse Course | 129$
- ✔️ Hyperlapse Course | 129$
- ✔️Advanced Course | 129$
- ✔️ Explore Poland Director’s Commentary | 89$
- ✔️ Panta Rhei Wrocław Director’s Commentary | 89$
- ✔️ Access to any future content
- ✔️ Personal mentoring by Hyperlapse Professional
- ✔️ Private Members Facebook Group
- ✔️ 10 days money back guarantee
INSIDE THE ACADEMY:
1 hour 35 minutes
I advise everyone to start here, even if you had some experience with timelapse. I start with very basics, including naming in timelapse world, but as we’re diving deeper and deeper into course there are more advanced techniques, useful also for hyperlapse.
Exposure #1: Setting up the camera & Aperture Flicker
Choose the right settings and avoid flicker.
1 hour 39 minutes
If you know already how to shoot timelapse let’s take it a step higher and learn hyperlapse. It’s that unique technique, that let you move the camera every direction and speed during the timelapse shot. The results are amazing!
Advanced timelapse and hyperlapse techniques
1 hour 16 minutes
You want somthing more? Here are lessons about techniques I consider as advanced.
Advanced Hyperlapse Techniques
Director’s Commentary series
1 hour 32 minutes
Here’s a place to watch how I made award winning timelapse films, from absolute beginning, so concept of the film, through the shooting process all the way to editing. You can see all the problems I had during the shooting and how I solve them. You’ll see which parts of the films where planned before and which one were developed in post.
Explore Poland Director’s Commentary
Panta Rhei Wrocław Director’s Commentary