- Basic knowledge about Timelapse photography and using camera in manual mode – if you’re new to Timelapse Photography start with my Timelapse Course
- You DON’T need any previous hyperlapse experience
- The course is meant for who knows timelapse and wants to evolve in this matter. We discus from basics all the subjects around hyperlapse photography
Software usedThe main software used for hyperlapse is Adobe After Effects. You can use any software you want, however in this course I show everything in the software I (and most of the hyperlapsers) use.
- The course consist of video lessons
- Each lesson has an English voiceover with optional English or Polish subtitles (for Polish subtitles: voiceover text is translated, on-screen text is not)
- Some of the lessons has bonus content like PDF files, graphics etc.
- The course is available only online for streaming on this website. There is no possibility to download the videos.
There are basically two ways to get access to the video:
- Buy it seperately – one time payment gives you lifetime access.
- Buy a subcription membership, which gives you access to everything on the e-learning platform including future updates.