- Basic knowledge about using the camera in Manual mode (basically if you read and understood the camera manual, it will be enough)
- You DON’T need any previous timelapse experience
- The course is meant for beginners and intermediate timelapsers. We always starts from basics, but we discuss also more advanced timelapse techniques
Software usedThe whole course is based on Adobe software + LRTimelapse app, we use mostly: Lightroom, After Effects (Premiere Pro). That’s the most popular combination in timelapse world. As for LRTimelapse + Lightroom there practically isn’t any replacement software, for editing you can use whatever software you want, however I show everything on the software I use listed above.
- The course consist of video lessons
- Each lesson has an English voiceover with optional English or Polish subtitles (for Polish subtitles: voiceover text is translated, on-screen text is not)
- Some of the lessons has bonus content like PDF files, graphics etc.
- The course is available only online on this website. There is no possibility to download the videos.
There are basically two ways to get access to the video:
- Buy it seperately – one time payment gives you lifetime access.
- Buy a subcription membership, which gives you access to everything on the e-learning platform including future updates.