1This is a very detailed timelapse course, where you can find all the information you need to create entertaining and professional looking timelapse sequences. With this course I focus for you to deeply understand the timelapse technique. If you’re looking for something like “super easy way to make your timelapses in 5 minutes” – it’s not that. This course is everything I would like to know, when I was starting. Informations in this course will let you shoot as a professional timelapser (or work as one ;)).
- Basic knowledge about using the camera in Manual mode (basically if you read and understood the camera manual, it will be enough)
- You DON’T need any previous timelapse experience
- The course is meant for beginners and intermediate timelapsers. We always starts from basics, but we discuss also more advanced timelapse techniques
The whole course is based on Adobe software + LRTimelapse app, we use mostly: Lightroom, After Effects (Premiere Pro). That’s the most popular combination in timelapse world. As for LRTimelapse + Lightroom there practically isn’t any replacement software, for editing you can use whatever software you want, however I show everything on the software I use listed above.
- The course consist of video lessons
- Each lesson has an English voiceover with optional English or Polish subtitles (for Polish subtitles: voiceover text is translated, on-screen text is not)
- Some of the lessons has bonus content like PDF files, graphics etc.
- The course is available only online on this website. There is no possibility to download the videos.
There are basically two ways to get access to the video:
- Buy it seperately – one time payment gives you lifetime access.
- Buy a subcription membership, which gives you access to everything on the e-learning platform including future updates.
- Product on saleHyperlapse Academy Lifetime Membership147 $ excl. Vat
- Timelapse Course129 $ excl. Vat
Exposure #1: Setting up the camera & Aperture Flicker
Choose the right settings and avoid flicker.